7 Ideas for Marketing with Snapchat
- Offer promo codes – a behavior rewarded is a behavior repeated so brands have had success by “rewarding” live viewers with promotion codes, special deals and timely discounts.
- Launch new products – one of the most powerful ways to launch a new product, service, membership or income opportunity is to serve your audience with actionable strategies that provide immediate value – FREE – as a lead into the product launch. Snapchat works wonderfully well to deliver these short, value-based episodes.
- Share Access to Live Events – Snapchat is perfect for real-time social media marketing, branding, entertaining, teaching and training. You can use it for product launches, trade shows or one-of-a-kind events. Or how about a daily or weekly “watch over my shoulder” session where you share live tips, tricks and inside secrets?
- Deliver Private Content – similiar to using promo codes, make it a point to make your Snapchat audience feel special and privileged. Give them things not available any where else. Something special.
- Offer Contests, Perks or Promotions – make it fun, exciting and sometime profitable to show up and they will show up!
- Be Authentic – people do business with people they know, like and trust. Marketing with Snapchat gives you the unique ability to be in the moment, unpolished and unperfected, which works wonders towards increasing your knowabilty and likeability. Provide value on top of value and you'll increase trust.
- Partner With Influencers – who already have the attention of the audience you are seeking to serve? How can you provide value to their business and partner up to move your businesses forward together?
Marketing on Snapchat can pay huge dividends. You can build a Snapchat marketing campaign to expand your brand, generate more leads, increase sale and sign up more people into your program. Given ALL these bottom line benefits, perhaps it is time for you to start marketing with Snapchat.